Friday 29 April 2011

Fishing Trip to Marysville



























Ok enough talk, let's put up some photos! I took my brother inlaw, Jack and my son, Jordan, fishing at the Marysville Trout & Salmon Ponds. After paying $5 you can fish and catch as many fish as you like. What's the catch (pardon the pun) and then per kilo on what you catch. Well at least your guaranteed a fish and they are fresh.  Jack caught 2 trout in the first 5 minutes. So i decided to walked around to take some shots to save money.

Here are some of the shots I took with my Leica M6 with a Voigtlander 35mm Nokton f/1.4 and Kodak Ektar 100. I also took an Olympus OM-20 witha 50mm f/1.4 with me, but that's another post. For more information about the farm go to http://www.marysvilletrout.com.au/. I'm not crazy about Kodak Ektar 100. I find it hard to get a great exposure. I think I need to shoot it more often to learn it's limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment